SLPY Training Level 3
Only Graduates of SLPY Level 2 or pre-approved candidates can apply (for question on pre-approval email firstname.lastname@example.org).
This 300 hour training will expand your yoga teaching past the confines of asana and into every aspect of life. In this training, you'll learn how to lead meditation, deliver impactful inquiry sessions and intelligently modify the JIP (Journey into Power) sequence. In addition, we'll discuss the realities of being a yoga professional in the 21st century and share tools to contribute to your success. At Salt Lake Power Yoga, we believe in inspiring yoga instructors to lead in the best, most authentic way possible. Our training will hone in on your communication and connective skills in order to increase your accessibility and relate-ability as a leading yoga instructor. Yoga is for everyone and you are the match to light the fire of awareness.
Prerequisite- 200 HR Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
• Asana: Alignment and Modifications
• Hands on Assisting and Private Teaching
• Philosophy and Ethics
• In-depth Anatomy
• Communication, Presentation and Languaging Skills
• The Business of Yoga
• Coaching, Mentoring and Feedback
• Preparing powerful, focused classes
• Becoming an inspiring teacher and leader
Structure of the Program
We will meet August 3 through August 9 from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
In addition to this, we will have weekly meetings on Tuesdays nights from 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM (remote options available for out of area participants).
August 13, 20, 27
September 3, 10, 17, 24,
October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
You are also required to attend 2 out of the 4 weekend immersions on Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
September 7, 8
September 21, 22
October 5, 6
October 19, 20
$3500 including a $500 non-refundable deposit. **$300 Early bird discount if register by April 30th, 2019
3 month membership to SLPY included
Payment plans available, please email email@example.com
***Tuition payment plans need to be paid in full by the start or Teacher Training
The $500 deposit (applied towards tuition) is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance is due prior to program start date. A follow up email will be sent with the option to pay the balance in full or to select a installment payment plan. Salt Lake Power Yoga will automatically bill your credit card subject to the payment plan selected and will bill any remaining balance if not paid in full on payment plans on the 3rd day of training. If you cancel 30 days or more prior to the start date you will be issued a refund less the $250 non-refundable deposit. No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 30 days of the training start date. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the training.
By applying to/registering for this program, you agree to comply with these terms.
AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY agree to the following:
- That I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Teacher Training offered by Salt Lake Power Yoga, during which I will receive instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved and participate at my own risk.
- That it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to attending the Power Yoga Teacher Training and regarding my participation at the Yoga Training. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the retreat experience.
- That I will assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Yoga Teacher Training program. This includes, without limitation, my use of the facility and any locker room, parking area, sidewalk or any equipment in the facility and my participation in any activity, class, program or instruction.
- I agree that I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Training and using the facilities and premises and assume all risk of injury or death to me or the contraction of any illness or medical condition that might result, or any damage, loss or theft of any personal property. I agree on behalf of myself (and my personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns) to RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Salt Lake Power Yoga (and their affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns) from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of my participation in the Yoga Teacher Training (including, but not limited to, our negligence). This Release and Waiver of liability includes, without limitation, injuries which may occur as a result of (a) my use of any exercise equipment or facilities which may malfunction or break, (b) our improper maintenance of any exercise equipment or facilities, (c) our negligent instruction or supervision, (d) my slipping and falling while in the facility or on the premises, and (e) my travel to or participation in the Yoga Teacher Training. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand that it is a release of liability. I am waiving any right that I may have to bring a legal action to assert a claim against us for our negligence.
- 5. I grant to SLPY unrestricted permission to photograph, video record, audio record and capture through digital images me and/or, if present at an Event, my child and to use the same in promotional and other materials in all formats. I can revoke this permission by providing the then Studio Director of SLPY with written notice of my revocation prior to the SLPY Event.
- I agree that neither I nor any person or entity acting on my behalf has or will file, charge, claim, sue or permit to be filed, charged or claimed, any action for legal or equitable relief against Salt Lake Power Yoga or its staff involving any matter occurring at any time or related in any way whatsoever to traveling to or participating in the Yoga Teacher Training.
- I understand the cancellation policy.NOTICE TO PARTICIPANT: Do not sign this Release and Waiver of Liability before you read it.RELEASE AND WAIVER: This contract contains a RELEASE AND WAIVER in Paragraph 4 to which you will be bound.I have read the above Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.It is your responsibility to supply us with any pertinent medical information, which could hinder your attendance/participation. If there are concerns, we ask that you obtain a physician's approval before attending.