SLPY Level II Training
Only Graduates of SLPY Level 1 or pre-approved candidates can apply (for question on pre-approval email email@example.com).
Level 2 Summer Immersion is a 100-Hour program spanning 7 days Saturday- Friday all day
We will meet every day starting June 23rd through June 29th 2018
You are required to be present for all of the training days, so please carefully review the dates below.
Level 1 Summer Immersion 2018
June 23 - 29, 2018
We will meet daily starting at 8AM-8PM*
*Daily Start and end times may change
Tuition is $1349 including a $300 non-refundable deposit.
$250 Early Bird Discount if Registered by May 31, 2018
SLPY Autopay Members will receive a $250 discount on Tuition.
Payment Plans Available
If you wish to pay via payment plan please select the option that best meets your need or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All payment plans include a $50.00 processing fee
**Tuition payment plans need to be paid in full by start of training
The $300 deposit (applied towards tuition) is non-refundable and non-transferable. The remaining balance is due prior to program start date. A follow up email will be sent with the option to pay the balance in full or to select a installment payment plan. Salt Lake Power Yoga will automatically bill your credit card subject to the payment plan selected and will bill any remaining balance if not paid in full on payment plans on the 3rd day of training. If you cancel 30 days or more prior to the start date you will be issued a refund less the $250 non-refundable deposit. No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 30 days of the training start date. No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the training.
By applying to/registering for this program, you agree to comply with these terms.
AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY agree to the following:
1.That I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Teacher Training offered by Salt Lake Power Yoga, during which I will receive instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved and participate at my own risk.
2.That it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to attending the Power Yoga Teacher Training and regarding my participation at the Yoga Training. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the retreat experience.
3. That I will assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Yoga Teacher Training program. This includes, without limitation, my use of the facility and any locker room, parking area, sidewalk or any equipment in the facility and my participation in any activity, class, program or instruction.
4. I agree that I am voluntarily participating in the Yoga Training and using the facilities and premises and assume all risk of injury or death to me or the contraction of any illness or medical condition that might result, or any damage, loss or theft of any personal property. I agree on behalf of myself (and my personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, agents and assigns) to RELEASE AND DISCHARGE Salt Lake Power Yoga (and their affiliates, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns) from any and all claims or causes of action (known or unknown) arising out of my participation in the Yoga Teacher Training (including, but not limited to, our negligence). This Release and Waiver of liability includes, without limitation, injuries which may occur as a result of (a) my use of any exercise equipment or facilities which may malfunction or break, (b) our improper maintenance of any exercise equipment or facilities, (c) our negligent instruction or supervision, (d) my slipping and falling while in the facility or on the premises, and (e) my travel to or participation in the Yoga Teacher Training. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand that it is a release of liability. I am waiving any right that I may have to bring a legal action to assert a claim against us for our negligence.
5. I grant to SLPY unrestricted permission to photograph, video record, audio record and capture through digital images me and/or, if present at an Event, my child and to use the same in promotional and other materials in all formats. I can revoke this permission by providing the then Studio Director of SLPY with written notice of my revocation prior to the SLPY Event.
6. I agree that neither I nor any person or entity acting on my behalf has or will file, charge, claim, sue or permit to be filed, charged or claimed, any action for legal or equitable relief against Salt Lake Power Yoga or its staff involving any matter occurring at any time or related in any way whatsoever to traveling to or participating in the Yoga Teacher Training.
7. I understand the cancellation policy.NOTICE TO PARTICIPANT: Do not sign this Release and Waiver of Liability before you read it.RELEASE AND WAIVER: This contract contains a RELEASE AND WAIVER in Paragraph 4 to which you will be bound.I have read the above Release and Waiver of Liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.It is your responsibility to supply us with any pertinent medical information, which could hinder your attendance/participation. If there are concerns, we ask that you obtain a physician's approval before attending.