ASSISTANT STUDIO MANAGER
We are seeking an energetic, positive, guest & sales-oriented, and hard-working individual, with a passion for yoga, health, and fitness to assist in managing Salt Lake Power. We are a fun and expanding community of people who are committed to personal growth and inspiring others. We are looking for a super-organized, efficient, proactive problem-solver with exceptional interpersonal skills and great attention to detail.
- Provide high-level customer service and exceptional hospitality to SLPY guests and staff, handling all guest issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner
- Train, motivate, direct, coach and evaluate all desk and sales staff, creating and maintaining a team that is highly personable, guest-oriented and committed to achieving and exceeding studio’s sales goals
- Maintain SLPY’s unique culture and community
- Oversee studio cleanliness standards maintenance standards, and upkeep adhering to proper maintenance schedules
- Ensure the studio and equipment remain impeccable at all times, jumping in where needed to contribute to the overall cleanliness of the studio
- Assist in managing the studio budget and supply ordering
- Supervise our retail operations and inventory
- Supervise the studios sales team and process
- Receive, deliver, and act on feedback
- Other duties as requested
- 2-3 years prior management experience in, retail hospitality, health + fitness and/or restaurants preferred
- Degree from an accredited, four-year college or university
- Strong leadership experience (coaching, developing, or mentoring individuals)
- A passion for customer service & sales
- Strong communication skills — must be able to set clear expectations and give/receive feedback clearly and effectively
- Must be hyper-organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in the moment
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs
- Practice for FREE at Salt Lake Power Yoga
- Non-traditional work schedule
- A chance to work in a truly team-oriented and supportive environment
- Leggings or fitness attire all day, every day. Say goodbye to suits!
To apply email your cover letter, resume and a quick note on what your favorite way to sweat is to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR TRIBE
Looking for an opportunity to be involved at SLPY beyond your regular practice? With our Work Exchange Program, students offer their energy, enthusiasm, and a helping hand in exchange for unlimited access to yoga classes, exclusive studio perks, and an inside look at our commUNITY. We are always looking for friendly, dependable people to join our “tribe within a tribe.” In order to apply for the Work Exchange Program, you must:
- Have a committed practice (2 classes per week) at SLPY for a minimum of 3 months.
- Commit to 3-4 hours of work once a week on a regular schedule. Specific shifts vary depending on the day of the week and time of day.
- Be responsible, communicative, trustworthy, punctual, and awesome!
Click here to complete your application for our Work Exchange Program. For more information, contact email@example.com
From time to time, we also have a need for front desk support. SLPY’s CommUNITY Ambassadors are the friendly faces who welcome you by name, check you into classes, and assist with essential studio operations. Their warm energy is what sets apart the experience of walking into our studio as a newcomer or long-time member! Flexible schedules, night/weekend availability, and exceptional people skills are essential requirements for this position. If you are interested in working for us as a CommUNITY Ambassador, click here.
TEACH FOR US
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org